Blog Background

March 28, 2014

Just Nan Stitch Along Update

Just had one more small block of blue to do in one of the bands when I realized that I was off by one thread :(  Nuts!  Thought I was done this one.  Here is a picture of where I left it this morning.


Stitch From Stash Update

I had forgotten all about this little cutie that I found when going through my little box of unfinished stitching.  I like this one and will finish it into a pin cushion.



I missed posting last month but would like to say that I have not purchased any stash for the last 3 months.  That puts me at $75.00 carry over to April.  Ah...April.  We may be heading south for a road trip ( 200 miles) where there is a very nice stitching shop.  No stitching shop where I live.  Fingers crossed.  So wanting to get more variegated silk floss and more linen!

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful evening where ever you are :)

Newfie Princess

4 comments:

  1. Your little snowman is so cute :) And wonderful job on the SFS - your UFO will make a lovely pincushion. Hope you have a wonderful trip in April and find lots of good sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand your frustration at being one stitch out! I've been there with my current JN sampler. Both pieces of stitching look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo that dreaded one stitch off!! I have done that more times than I care to say. Despite that it really is a cute piece. Really like the colors in "Just for You". Great job on your no spending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty `Just for You´ design. and annoying about being 1 stitch out.

    ReplyDelete