Blog Background

January 30, 2014

Just Nan Stitch Along 2014

Thank you for your kind comments on my Just Nan's Berry Pin Keep.  I was asked what DMC flower thread I substituted for the DMC Medici Thread.  This is what I used - Medicis Wool to DMC flower Thread: 8120 to 2841, 8501 - 2842, 8502 to 2644 and 8839 to 2640. 

My Just Nan check in piece is Memory Stocking from the 1999 Just Cross Stitch Magazine Christmas Ornaments Collection.  It's not very big,  3" wide by 4.5 inches tall.  I hope to have the finishing completed for the February check in :)  Not sure about the pearl button,  just a thought for now.


Just Nan - Memory Stocking
1999 Christmas Ornaments Collection
32 Count Antique White Linen
DMC Threads as charted



Have a great day! 

Newfie Princess :)

11 comments:

  1. Oh I have that in my UFO box. And sad to say ..... it's almost done too. Perhaps I'll pull it out next month to finish up AND try to stitch up another. Seeing yours just now motivates me to get it done!! Beautiful stitching hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it made up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! Now I need to check to see if I have it @_@

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh that is sooo pretty ... and can't wait to see it made up :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing your conversion to FT! The stocking is really pretty. I love seeing all these Nans that I have completely forgotten about!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stocking! Can't believe you have another Just Nan finished already!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh so pretty! Beautiful stitching. I'll have to check to see if I have that issue stuck away. Look forward to seeing it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your finishes, they a wonderful. Looking forward to seeing you other finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog, some lovely stitching...well done stitching from your stash I am kinda doing that, but really I want to finish all my wips this year
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello

    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog.
    This piece is beautiful and I love your Berry finish too.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely stitching progress! I think the button is a really pretty idea, maybe a little gold one might pick up on the metallic beads inside the rose on the toe?

    ReplyDelete