Blog Background

January 02, 2014

2013 Stitching

An update on my stitching for the last year.  No ironing, just pulled them out of my basket :)



Hoots! by Just Nan



Calico Cat by Charley Harper



Frog - by Charley Harper



Happy Fall - Home Spun Elegance
Freebie found Here




Making Progress on my Pumpkin Pocket.




Prairie Schooler (Got to find my leaflet for name)




Prairie Schooler - Prairie Seasons




Brooks Books Autumn Pantry.  You can sign up to join the yahoo group to get her other free patterns Here



"Not I" by Homespun Elegance





Vintage Witch  by Little Stitcher
Freebie Here




Finished stitching my Something Wicked This Way Comes by La D Da




Making progress on Santa's Night by Prairie Schooler 





...and I will start this project and work on it during this coming year.  It is called A Canadian Journey Sewing Necessaire by Giulia Punti Antichi  I saw it on another blog and have been collecting the bits and pieces to complete it.  The last thing I have to get is the dark green silk for the lining.  I love the story that goes with this piece.

Wishing you all a wonderful new year full of possibilities.



Have a wonderful evening,

Newfie Princess

3 comments:

  1. What a great array of projects! And that calico cat by Charlie Harper is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many projects! My favorite is Pumpkin Pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pieces and congratulations on the finishes! The Canadian Journey piece looks amazing!! I will definintely be following you along on that stitching journey.

    ReplyDelete