Blog Background

March 17, 2013

Happy March - Happy St. Patrick's Day!


A couple of stitching projects I have been working on this March and many firsts.  Stitched my first Shepherd's Bush chart called March.  It came with a wee little button in the shape of a pot of gold.  I really want to start finishing my stitching finishes so I went ahead and made my first pin keep out of this cute little stitched piece.  I wasn't able to figure out how to make the bow set properly - so no bow.


Shepherd's Bush March
28 Count Cream Evenweave
2 over 2 DMC Threads
My first La D Da chart - Something Wicked.  So much fun to stitch.  I can't wait to finish to make into a pillow for display at Halloween.

La-D-Da Something Wicked
30 Count Natural Linen
DMC Threads 2 over 2
My great girlfriend and I went for a lovely lunch and took in afternoon movie "The Call".  Wow, a great thriller.  During most of the movie my heart was pounding louder than the music.  I had to close my eyes for some of it (yes, I am faint of heart lol)  Just don't want certain images floating around in my brain.  We both thought it was a great flick.

Have a wonderful day...

Newfie Princess

3 comments:

  1. cute st patricks day finish .... and looks good without the bow .... if you go to the twisted stitcher she has tutorials and I think there is one on there for flatfolds and bows :)
    love the something wicked by La d da ... have got one or two of hers to do in my stash pile :) love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your SB finish is great! Love the pin keep and the little details you added. The La-D-Da looks great so far. Natural linen is the best to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching and finishing on your blog. Happy Easter and thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete