Blog Background

February 20, 2013

A Little Valentine Hello,

This year for Valentine's Day I decided to stitch my guy a little present.  He is an organizer and loves Coleman Lanterns.  So, I ordered this little chart from Campfire Chic a little while ago and decided to make it into a little zippered bag.  It's lined with the background fabric.  I used directions from Design Sponge   Wow, clear instructions and the easiest bit of sewing I have ever done.  Start to finish 1/2 hour.  I will never buy another zippered case again.  It will hold his coins for showers at camp grounds when we travel this summer.  It was a big hit :)


The second is a design I have long admired on the web by Janice Wood.  It's a freebie and can be found here.  It was so enjoyable to stitch and I was pleasantly surprised with how big it turned out to be.


32 Count Antique White Linen

Quaker Heart - Janice Wood's Freebie
Antique White Linen 32 count
Thread Worx 1089 Variegated Red 

Wow, two stitches and two finishes.  A record for me ha, ha.  Have a wonderful week,

Newfie Princess

1 comment:

  1. love the wee camping purse and your quaker piece is lovely .. off to go and peek at the link :) love mouse xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete