Blog Background

March 19, 2012

Hello and Welcome,

I have been busy working on two sals I have started.

Le Petit Monde de le petit monde de manue has designed and is hosting the sal Etagere de Cuisine.  I'm a little behind as I joined late.  However, Manue is very kind and allowed me to join anyway.  This is the first step completed.  We start at the bottom and work up.  The colours are so bright and vibrant!  It's larger than I had expected it to be.  I'm not sure what this fabric is called that I'm stitching on.  Its cotton and looks like table cloth material with big slubs.  I needed something easy care as I intend to turn this into a plastic bag recycling sleeve.



The second is totally different.  A beautiful design by Mouse called Dawn of Spring.  Mouse is with the Friendly Stitchers Yahoo Group.  This stitched on cream (looks blue) 28 count using Jubilee handpainted cotton thread from Ayrloom Fibres (Canadian!), purple beads from stash and Kreinik #4 braid 023 (purple with silver)  This is the first step completed.




Have wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. your colours are gorgeous in the sal :)
    and I love your cute kitchen one you are stitching too :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete